From the Albany Unifed School district website:
Albany residents are required to re-verify their Albany address beginning April 1, 2013 - June 28, 2013. Parents are encouraged to submit the required documents according to the schedule by alpha group (last name).
A-H April 1- April 30, I-P May 1 - May 31, Q-Z June 3 - June 28
- Print the Declaration of Residency Form from your school website or AUSD website (www.ausdk12.org "Enrollment").
- Scan documents and send file to email@example.com
- Print the Declaration of Residency Form from your school website.
- Bring documents to the District Office, 1051 Monroe St. on Mondays or Wednesdays from 8:30-12 noon and 2:00-4:00pm
1. Verification of residence: Parent/guardian must have one of the following with your name and address;
• Homeowner’s insurance policy
• Property tax statement or Property Deed
• Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt (within 45 days)
2. In addition you must have two items listed below:
• Most recent pay stub
• Voter Registration
• Automobile insurance in combination with automobile registration
• Official letter from a social service/government agency within 45 days
• Bank statement within 45 days
• A utility bill dated within 45 days: PG&E, EBMUD, waste management, residential phone/cable/internet.
• In the instance that utilities are included in the rent, a rental/lease agreement must be used stating that utilities are included.
3. Parent/guardian must also bring one of the following documents for identification purposes:
• California driver’s license
• ID card from the Department of Motor Vehicle
• Valid passport
• Consulate ID