[Editor's Note: This memo went out Thursday over the Albany schools email lists. Read more about the . Fee and class schedules, as well as pool rules, are attached to this story as PDFs.]
We are delighted to announce that the pool is filled and staff is hired at the . We are pleased to offer a variety of programs, classes and events to fit the many users and groups at our pool. A wide variety of programs will be offered throughout the year. Our programs will provide opportunities for individuals and families to participate in learning, exercise and recreational programs in a new and exciting atmosphere. The facility is open to Albany residents and non-residents, students and staff. Contact the pool for more information about our facility, programs, daily fees and membership options.
The Albany High School Swim Team and Aquatic Center staff will be the first group to use the pool for practice and training purposes. After that it will be time for the community to come in and take a dip!
• The indoor pool will be open limited hours for lap swim, open water exercise and recreational swim the week of February 13th
• Walk-up registration, pass sales and staff guided tours will be available at the Aquatic Center starting February 13th
• Online registration for classes
- Albany Residents starts on January 30
- Non-Resident registration starting on February 6th
We know that the Albany Aquatic Center will become a destination point and learning center for our students. Albany Aquatic Center will continue its legacy of being a community asset that Albany can be proud of. We hope to see you swimming soon!
Director of Aquatics and Adult Education
Albany Unified School District
(510) 558-3750 ext. (6909)
Read more on Albany Patch about the . Click the "Keep me posted" button below for future updates on this topic.